Contact Gel Mopeka 12g dosing tube Gas bottles Sensor Bluetooth
Contact Gel Mopeka 12g
12g dosing tube
Easy to dose - can be closed again and again - immediately ready when changing gas cylinders
Original gel in practical pointed tube as a supplement to the Mopeka starter set
Contact Gel Mopeka in 12g tube - Gas bottles Sensor Bluetooth
12g dosing tube with screw cap - 100% Original Super-Lube
- Exclusively at cara-tech-24.eu
- Replaces and completes the 1ml bags from the starter kit
When changing the gas cylinder, the Bluetooth sensor is simply reapplied with a small drop of gel: This guarantees that the signal transmitter maintains good contact with the bottom of the cylinder and can consistently determine the gas content in the cylinder.
The gel prevents an air bubble from forming between the sensor and the bottom of the bottle and ensures a perfect ultrasonic measurement.
- Food safe and clean
- Does not drip, run or evaporate
- Impervious to salt water, safe in drinking water
- Prevents rust and corrosion and reduces friction
- Wide temperature range
- Excellent water resistance and rust inhibiting properties
- 3-4 times longer lubrication properties than conventional greases
- Environmentally friendly
SYNTHETIC MULTI-PURPOSE GREASE with SYNCOLON® (PTFE) offers good mechanical stability, does not evaporate and does not form deposits. It does not melt or separate.
MOPEKA therefore relies on this material as a contact gel in every OEM kit for its Bluetooth sensors: perfect transfer of the sensor signal into the gas cylinder - both in the freezing cold winter and in the blazing hot summer.
You might also like