- On sale!
Cable winch 5,4to Alpha 12.0 Quick 12V plastic cable Electric winch Horntools
Cable winch 5,4to Alpha 12.0 Quick (12V) plastic cable
Alpha 12.0 Super-Speed Edition for vehicles with a gross vehicle weight of up to 4 tons with
30 meter plastic rope
Train speed without load: 11m/minute
Net weight: 25,8kg (without rope and rope window)
Horntools - Winch 5,4to Alpha 12.0 Quick (12V) plastic rope
as Alpha 12.0 Super-Speed Edition
The strongest and fastest winch in its segment.
With its low dead weight and compact dimensions, it is perfectly suited for vehicles with a total weight of up to 4 tons.
The cable winch should not have too much weight, especially for travel vehicles that are completely equipped with all the necessary equipment for off-road and holidays, but still be able to perform well.
The cable winch has a 3-year guarantee, but with the right care it can give pleasure for the whole life of the car. You will find all important information about the handling of the new hornwinch in the operating instructions and at your specialist dealer.
- Plastic rope: Ø10mm x 30 m (with hook)
- Aluminium cable window
- Remote control 1x cable 1x radio integrated
- reinforced relay (contact) waterproof sealed
- Motor IP67 sealed by groove with sealing ring
- detachable control unit (so that the control can be installed as desired)
- Freewheel lever )* Gear Neutral position made of stainless steel
- Cross struts made of stainless steel
- reinforced rope spool )**
- Powder-coated die-cast aluminium housing Motor/gear unit
- reinforced powder-coated contact housing made of deep-drawn sheet metal
- Inliegende drum brake with 3 brake shoes
- Cable length: 1.7 m
- Cable cross section: 50 mm²
*) A freewheel lever is used to decouple the gear and to quickly unwind the winch by hand.
**) Plastic ropes load the rope spools laterally many times more than steel ropes.
- Working range voltage: 10 - 16 Volt
- max. power consumption 450 Amp )**
- Train speed load-free 11m/minute
- Tractive force 5400kg )**
- 3-stage planetary gear: 110:1 reduction ratio
- Net weight: 25,8kg (without rope and rope window)
- Series Wound Motor )*
- Spool (Øxlength): 63 x 226mm
- Total size (LxWxH): 577 x 160 x 225mm
*) Series motor with electrically generated magnetic field
**Values can vary very much, depending on the battery system the winch can pull up to double, the pulling force is designed for a standard 70AH battery. With more powerful battery systems, the pulling power must be limited by the current strength/voltage.
The winch is made of aluminium and high-strength stainless steel.
High-strength so that the steel can withstand the loads.
This steel can also rust, i.e. if the parts are exposed to salt in winter,
one should maintain these from time to time and provide with a thin oil film.
Custom Clearing Code: 8425310000
You might also like