THULE awning tent Omnistor QuickFit (width x 225 cm)
THULE awning tent Omnistor QuickFit
width x 225 cm (= depth)
Thule awning tent as a supplement suitable for most types of awnings (also other makes of Thule-Omnistor)
The depth is the same for all tents.
1) Please select your awning width from the Dimensions menu
2) Select the height (MEDIUM, LARGE, etc.) according to the distance "awning bottom casing edge to floor".
THULE Omnistor awning QuickFit
width x 225 cm (= depth)
The dimension "width" corresponds to the length of your assembled awning - i.e. the width of the fabric. The "depth" always means the useful depth of the tent - measured from the side wall of the caravan or motorhome to the front wall of the tent.
The entire Thule awning is a one-piece tent and requires no profiles
It can be conveniently pushed into the caravan keder rail or the additional keder rail under the awning cassette and simply attached to the front rail of the awning.
- The double roof lining is created by suspending the tent under the cassette awning. This provides better ventilation and insulation.
- The integrated front canopy gives the tent a contemporary look and provides additional shade. The colour combination of black, grey and white gives it a very modern appearance.
- The tent has two permanent ventilation openings to reduce condensation.
- Doors are integrated in the front wall on the left and right side.
Equipment and function of the Thule awning:
- quick and easy assembly in only 15 minutes
- it slides easily into the rear channel rail on the caravan and the front of the cranked-out awning profile
- the front round arch is quickly tensioned with flexible fibreglass rods
- well thought-out fixing points to keep installation simple and quick
- modern colour combination: black, grey and white, plus a round arch canopy
- Lightweight yet tear-resistant material, in combination with an awning the double roof is a good insulation to keep the tent cool
- Thule Windslip prevents wind from entering through the gap under your vehicle
- The Thule QuickFit is available for Thule Omnistor 1200, 4900, 5002, 5003, 5200, 5500, 6002, 6200, 6900, 8000, 9200
Ripstop fabric, a lightly woven and tear-resistant material
Scope of delivery:
Tent, pegs, round arch pole, curtains and Thule WindSlip
Minimum installation height: 2.25 m
Tent depth remains constant and independent of width or height: always 2.25 m
Weight: 16 kg -20 kg (depending on size)
You might also like