- On sale!
Mobile winch cara-TREK 700 0,7t Caravan cable winch Trailer winch
Mobile winch cara-TREK 700
The manoeuvring systems from DorMic-systems are unique on the market. These light, portable winches can be used universally thanks to their high tractive force and 20 m carrying rope length.
Up to 4,000 kg trailer weight (15% slope)
Mounted and dismounted in seconds: As easy as coupling your trailer itself.
Weight: 9,5 kg (incl. cardboard box)
DorMic-systems - Mobile winch cara-TREK 700, 0.7t trailer winch
Your trailer is stuck again or the caravan has to be moved forward with the drawbar? With the mobile winch cara-TREK 700 all shunting problems of the past are forgotten.
With a towing rope length of 20m, the trailer can now be moved quite easily on its own, without a towing vehicle having to be coupled or half a football team having to push.
- No battery required.
- More universal, more versatile, lighter than an electric mover.
- Is hooked directly into the coupling jaw and locked there.
Fits all trailers - for a lifetime. From light to heavy, from single axle to large tandem axle. (See the calculation table below)
- Make more out of your trailer coupling!
- Optionally on the towing vehicle or trailer lightning fast.
- No additional weight on the caravan:
Keep the full payload reserve!
Small anecdote and application note
The steepest road in the world, with an incredible 37.5% gradient, lies in the small coastal town of Harlech in Wales.
Photo: Guinness World Records / Collage Travelbook
Normally, however, typical gradients for access roads to garages are significantly lower at 5 - 10 %.
In order to show you the required power of the winch cara-TREK 700 using the example of a 2-ton caravan, the following can be assumed.
If, for example, the ramp on which the caravan is to be pulled up or lowered has a gradient of 10% (10m difference in height per 100m), the winch has to support a weight of about 199 kg in this case.
With this small calculation example, you will quickly get a feeling of how powerful the winch is already designed with the simple rope length and a nominal load of 700 kg.
The option - to use deflection pulleys or plastic ropes - increases the conceivable loads even further.
Brief technical description:
Cable winch with hand crank and steel cable (20m, max. 720kg in single length) for mounting directly on every safety coupling of your caravan or trailer. Optionally convertible to high-strength plastic rope (polyethylene) with even more load capacity.
1) Manoeuvring without towing vehicle
2) Vehicle securing on sloping terrain
3) Parking "drawbar ahead" in narrow garages
4) Free towing in difficult terrain
5) Pulling towards the ball head of the towing vehicle
6) Mover support in critical situations (curbside, smooth ramps)
7) Recovery aid for loads with optional accessories
8) Forestry aid for turning / recovering trunk sections
Can always be carried in the vehicle like a breakdown kit, is immediately ready for use and requires no external energy source.
Is unhooked and stowed away just as quickly after use as mounted.
- No battery installation necessary
- No additional weight on trailer or caravan
- Always clean
- More safety for relaxed driving
Only when a manoeuvring aid is required is it installed immediately and your entire payload reserve of the caravan is permanently maintained.
Calculation table for the load on the winch rope with vehicle on the ramp:
You might also like