Truma heating - Combi 4 E CP plus 12V, 30mbar hot water boiler
Truma heating - Combi 4 E CP plus
Double the comfort: heating and hot water in one compact unit
Ideal for small and medium-sized vehicles
- Optimum warm air distribution due to four air outlets
- With electric heating elements (E variant of Combi 4)
- Short heating time of the water
- Stainless steel water tank
- Works also without filled water tank
- Low energy consumption
Water capacity: 10 l
Weight: approx. 16 kg
Truma heating/hot water - Combi 4 E CP plus 12V, 30mbar
Truma Combi CP plus heating and boiler, without water set
With the Truma Combi 4 you can enjoy double comfort in your caravan or motorhome:
You heat and warm water with just one device.
A ten-litre water tank is integrated into the heater: In winter, the water is simply heated, in summer you heat the water independently of the heater. The warm air flows through four air outlets into the interior - for a pleasant room climate.
The Truma Combi heater works almost silently and very economically.
This is what makes the Truma Combi 4 so special:
- Combined gas-electric operation possible
- Boost function for faster initial heating of the vehicle
- Operation of Truma Saphir/Aventa air-conditioning system possible with CP plus control panel
- Integrated timer
- Energy-efficient and environmentally friendly heating technology
- Fan output individually adjustable, Eco or High
- iNet ready: can be controlled via smartphone using the Truma iNet Box app
- Water boost function for fast hot water supply
You control your Truma Combi 4 conveniently from the CP plus digital control unit - or via App. If you also have a Truma air-conditioning system in your vehicle, the automatic climate control is also on board. For even more heating power, the Truma Combi heaters are available as an E version with integrated electric heating rods.
Automatic air conditioning in combination with Truma air conditioning system
Extremely low power consumption.
You can control your Truma Combi 4 conveniently via the digital control panel. You can use the control panel to set standard functions such as room temperature, water temperature and energy selection.
The panel is also equipped with a boost function, which ensures faster heating of the room or a faster hot water supply.
The Combi 4 boiler/heater is very economical in gas consumption: the efficiency is 97%.
The Combi 4 is equipped with a stainless steel tank, which allows the water to be better layered and thus hot water can be drawn off faster and more evenly.
- Combined heater/boiler
- Heat capacity: 4000 Watt
- Efficiency: 97%.
- Water capacity: 10 litres
- Warm-up time of the water tank: approx. 20 minutes
- Heating and water tank warm-up time: approx. 80 min
- Working pressure: 30 mbar
- Energy source: Gas
- Nominal heat output: 2000/4000 Watt
- Nominal heat output: Electric operation: 900/1800W
- Gas consumption: 160 320 g/h
- Power consumption 12 Volt, use of heating and water reservoir: short-term maximum 5.6 Ampere, average approx. 1.1 Ampere
- Power consumption 12 Volt, heating water tank: maximum 0.4 Ampere
- Air flow rate: maximum 287 m³/h
- Quiescent current: approx. 0.1 mA
- Detected quiescent current CP plus: 3 mA
- Maximum pump pressure: 2,8 bar
- Maximum system pressure: 4.5 bar
- Installation size: 54 x 50 x 35 cm
To install the heater, one of the two water sets must be ordered in addition! (01-003-016 or 01-003-017)
Installation dimensions LxWxH: 540 x 500 x 350 mm
Weight (without peripherals): 15.5 kg
Weight (with peripherals): 16 kg
Customs tariff no.: 84198998
You might also like