Tank adapter Dish with sinter filter, LPG tank gas bottle
DISH tank adapter LPG with sinter filter
Tank adapters type "Dish" with integrated sinter filter
Reliably protects your tank system from soiling!
Ideal for caravans, motorhomes and caravans in Europe
Weight: 170 g
Tank adapter "Dish" with sinter filter, LPG tank gas bottle
The tank adapter has an integrated sinter filter.
- Adapter Dish with sinter filter
- Tank nozzle (tank adapter) suitable for flat refuelling with internal thread 21.8 RH (right hand thread)
The integrated sinter filter can be screwed out for cleaning with benzine.
The filter reliably prevents contamination of your tank system by filtering off any dirt particles in the tank hose.
Graphite in particular often occurs in large quantities in LPG. With its particularly fine grain size, the sinter filter in the LPG adapter can filter even the smallest components out of the LPG and your plant remains permanently reliable.
Ideal for caravans, motor homes and caravans abroad:
Filling up your gas cylinders in your motorhome with LPG is a very fine thing.
To be able to agree internationally and even "only" in Europe on a common standard is unfortunately not quite so easy. There are generally four different tank system standards at autogas filling stations to fill up your cylinders or the gas tank with the liquid gas mixture!
These include the tank systems ACME, Bajonett, DISH and Euronozzle (so-called Spain adapters). Refuelling is super easy and works with tank bottles in a motorhome or caravan just like with a gas tank (LPG) from a car.
Procedure for refuelling with adapter:
- Close the tank bottles so that a built-in gas pressure regulator, for example, is not damaged and then screw on the appropriate adapter.
- Pull and adjust the handle and now press the button on the petrol pump until the filling process starts.
- Keep the button pressed until the refuelling process stops on its own.
- Then unscrew the pistol from the adapter again, where always some residual gas escapes and you might still be frightened the first time.
- Remove the adapter again and you are ready.
|Germany||ACME / DISH|
|Switzerland||ACME / DISH|
You might also like