Truma LevelControl Level Sensor Indicator Gas cylinder Propane
Truma - LevelControl level gauge
Heating and cooling also during the journey.
The Truma LevelControl uses ultrasound to measure how much gas is currently in the gas cylinder.
2 x 1.5 V batteries (alkaline, LR03, AAA)
Weight: 120 g
Truma - LevelControl level sensor measuring instrument gas bottle
Level Control (gas cylinders level gauge)
For simple level checking of gas cylinders also via Truma App
The Truma LevelControl uses ultrasound to measure how much gas is in the gas cylinder. The device transmits the data via Bluetooth to the Truma iNet Box, which in turn transmits the data to the tablet or smartphone.
The Truma App gives you a convenient overview of your gas level and the remaining running time. The LevelControl can easily be integrated into the existing Truma iNet system as an ideal extension.
Advantages and features
- precisely measures the filling level of the gas cylinder in percent or kg and indicates how long the gas will still last
- easy to put into operation and convenient to operate with the Truma App
- Simply place under the gas cylinder with the integrated magnets and replace when changing the cylinder.
- works with all common European steel gas cylinders
- works with all common European aluminium gas cylinders (clamping plate set required)
You might also like