Gas filter single pack (PU: 1 piece) Truma MonoControl
Gas filter single pack (PU: 1 pieces)
For connecting and protecting your Mono- or DuoControl with the gas cylinder. The Truma gas filter in a double pack protects the vehicle-side piping system and the pressure regulator from foreign bodies entering from the gas flow.
(Available here as a double cartridge)
H: 67 mm
W: 81 mm
D: 54 mm
Weight: 371 g
Truma - gas filter single pack (PU: 1 piece)
Ideal for MonoControl:
For connecting your Mono- or Duocontrol to the gas cylinder: Prevents long-term contamination in the gas installation.
The pressure regulator or the automatic switching valve (DuoControl) is protected against contamination by oily aerosols and exhaust residues from the gas cylinder:
Oily particles are entrained as aerosols in the gas flow, accumulate in the controllers and clog them. The Truma gas filter reliably separates these oily particles and thus ensures a long service life for the gas system and all gas-powered devices.
Advantages and features of the single pack gas filter
- for all wall-mounted pressure regulators and automatic change-over valves
- high separation efficiency of 99 %
- easy replacement of the filter cartridge
- filters evaporation residues from the gas stream
- ensures the warranty of your changeover valve and pressure regulator (Truma warranty conditions)
Filter inlet: external thread M 20 x 1.5
Filter outlet: union nut M 20 x 1.5
Customs tariff no. 84819000
You might also like